In today’s episode I talk about how a focus on the teeny tiny process goals help you reach your bigger performance and outcome goals faster.
I give you 8 habits that I’ve noticed the most successful people in life and sport follow. The key is to focus on the process and workshop eliminating any barriers to success.
Those who focus on HOW to get shit done get shit done.
Listen/watch on Curling News/SI or your fave pod ap.
Key Resources Mentioned:
- 2 positional breathing exercises:
- The Canada’s Food Guide ‘My Plate’
- John Goodman’s ‘Green Face’
- Yoga Nidra example
In case you missed them, these episodes would be a great follow up listen:
- Episode 21: Megan Pomeransky on how to get the most out of your injury rehab and training
- Episode 50: Trust the process with Brad Thiessen
- Episode 58: Laziness is a habit, but rest is a priority with Emily Riley