This episode is aimed at 2 people at the end of the off-ice season:
- The, “cherry on top” crew who have trained hard all summer & are making sure the body is 100% before they step on the ice,
- and the, “I need a kickstart” crew who maybe didn’t focus on curling-specific training all summer, and find themselves a few weeks from stepping on the ice with the desire for those first few rocks to be pain free and enjoyable.
Regardless of which camp you find yourself in there are a few things you can keep in mind as we shift from our summer to our winter brains.
Listen on your favourite streaming ap or below:
- DIY Brushing Pad (at home sweeping)
- Ways I can help:
- The Ultimate Offseason Training Web Series Info/Purchase (all 5 or individual presentations & resources)
- Movement/Performance assessment
Brushing & Delivery Video Consult (virtual coaching)
If NOW is the time to gain clarity around how to improve your balance, line of delivery, weight control, release, or even improve your brushing, email email@example.com and ask about the Performance Audits and The Better Brushing Program.