I’m super pumped about this little project. I hope you share it with your team and get good use out of it for years to come.
There are a few struggles I’ve come across when trying to do brushing intervals; both dry land and on-ice:
- Finding an interval timer that lines up with the work:rest ratios I’m looking for
- Trying to visualize brushing and the demands of the different types of sweep down the ice
- Keeping the interval in an easy-to-find space
And I think I’ve addressed all 3 of these struggles with episodes 40, 41 and 42.
- These are my 3 go-to brushing intervals I use year-round
- I added in some in-game visualization opportunities
- You can save it to a playlist on your fave ap!
The best part? I’ve made them all FREE!
So please please please, use them, share them, and go kick some brushing butt!!!
How to make or purchase your own Dryland Brushing Pad –here.
Have a wicked day!